Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Soooo Delicious!!! You can customize this pizza based on your kids favorite burger toppings -
Make and share this Turkey Burger Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 450 g lean minced turkey
- 1 pizza crust (12-inch)
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 3 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 1 cup cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese, mixed, shredded
- 1 small roma tomato, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup bread and butter pickles, drained (optional)
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- Preheat oven to 400°F In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat . Cook the onion until tender, about 5 minutes. Add turkey, breaking up pieces with the back of a spoon. Cook until browned, about 8 minutes. Set aside.
- Place Pizza crust on a baking sheet. In a small bowl, combine pizza sauce with ketchup. Spread over crust. Top with turkey mixture, cheese, tomato slices, red onion and pickles, if using. Bake on middle rack of oven until crust is golden and cheese is melted and bubbling, about 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve topped with shredded lettuce.