Recipe by digifoo
Lean, mean burger that partners well with a wheat bun and baked fries.
Top Review by ellys_2000
This was excellent! The diet I am on limits me to chicken, turkey breast, and white fish essentially. This was a great way to get the turkey to be moist and flavorful. I substituted egg white for the egg just to lower the fat content a bit and it was still perfect. Thanks for the recipe!
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all together. Squish down a little in the bowl that you mixed it in and draw two lines intersecting. These are your 4 burgers.
- Pull out each pie shaped wedge and make little balls. Squish down a little to make a patty.
- Grill on preheated grill on the top rack with the lid closed for 6 minutes. Flip once and grill the same way for another 6 minutes.
- Check with thermometer. Don't squish with spatula or you lose juices. It's a very squishy burger and doesn't like to be flipped a lot either.
- I sprayed the burgers to help make sure they don't stick, but not 100% sure that's necessary.