Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A tasty way to use up leftover turkey or chicken. You could also try this recipe with tuna as well.
Make and share this Turkey Buns recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together first 6 ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Moisten with more mayo if necessary.
- Fill rolls or buns, wrap in foil and bake at 400 for 15- 20 minutes.
- *Orpile on French bread (split) and broil til hot and bubbly.
My daughter loved it - it was like a sloppy joe. I loved it because it was quick and easy to prepare.