- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 cups turkey breast, cubed
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups frozen green beans, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 saltine crackers, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together rice, turkey, soup, green beans, milk, sage and pepper in a 9x9 baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix cheese and crackers together and sprinkle on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly and cheese has melted.