Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
I came up with this for a low calorie/fat easy lunch I could take to work.
- 2 large whole wheat tortillas
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen cut broccoli in cheese sauce (I used Green Giant frozen broccoli with low fat cheese sauce, only 60 calories for each serving)
- 8 ounces turkey breast, sliced (#102335)
- Cook broccoli according to package instructions.
- Put 1/2 broccoli on each tortilla.
- Put 1/2 turkey breast slices on each tortilla.
- Roll up like a wrap & eat!
Delish. I used regular frozen broccoli and a slice of fat-free American cheese.