Recipe by Isanti Tigress
My sister originally made this many years ago but it soon became my sons' favorite and most requested meal.
Top Review by emcglone1979
One of our favorites. I often use 1/2 cup milk instead of the mayo, to try and lighten it up just a little bit. Usually, I just go to the deli and have them give me a few thick slices of turkey.
- 1 (1 1/2 lb) cooked turkey breast, diced in 1-inch, pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups durkee's French-fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven 350 degrees.
- In 9x13 cake pan, spread the diced turkey on bottom. Layer broccoli on top of turkey. Mix together cream of mushroom soup and mayo and layer mixture on top of broccoli. Sprinkle cheese on top of mixture.
- Bake 35 minutes. Remove from oven and add durkee fried onions. Return to oven for 5 more minutes.