Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
My sister originally made this many years ago but it soon became my sons' favorite and most requested meal.
- 1 (1 1/2 lb) cooked turkey breast, diced in 1-inch, pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups durkee's French-fried onions
- preheat oven 350 degrees.
- In 9x13 cake pan, spread the diced turkey on bottom. Layer broccoli on top of turkey. Mix together cream of mushroom soup and mayo and layer mixture on top of broccoli. Sprinkle cheese on top of mixture.
- Bake 35 minutes. Remove from oven and add durkee fried onions. Return to oven for 5 more minutes.
One of our favorites. I often use 1/2 cup milk instead of the mayo, to try and lighten it up just a little bit. Usually, I just go to the deli and have them give me a few thick slices of turkey.
My VERY picky boys and DH loved this dish. I didn't have everything exactly as described on hand so I ended up using the 98% fat-free variety soup, lite mayo, medium sharp cheddar, and a frozen broccoli/carrots/cauliflower combo. It all cooked up DELICIOUS! And the best part was, our leftover Christmas turkey was put to good use. Thanks very much!