Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
The blend of flavors in this quesadilla are absolutely delightful! Sure to become a favorite in your home.
- 8 flour tortillas
- 5 ounces brie cheese, sliced and divided
- 1⁄2 lb turkey, thinly sliced and divided
- 1⁄2 cup apricot preserves, divided
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese, divided
- 2 cups fresh mixed herbs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Lay out four tortillas.
- Top each tortilla with brie, turkey, preserves, and cheese.
- Top with remaining tortillas.
- In a bowl, toss herbs with lemon juice, salt, and pepper; set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, spray with non-stick spray and cook quesadilla on both sides for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve hot topped with mixed herb salad.
I used chicken in place of turkey and skipped the herbs since they seemed very out of place with this recipe. This was good though very rich so I found I liked the first half better then the second, maybe using it as an appetizer would be best. Made for PAC Fall 09