Recipe by Pets'R'us
We like this with a thin pasta and steamed vegetables. Can also be made using chicken
Top Review by Mimi Bobeck
Ooo! This is just what I needed! 5 Stars! I reccomend this to anyone who loves turkey, but is tired of having it the same way all the time. The combinations of leek, brandy and grapes makes for the most delightful taste!
- 4 slices turkey breast (1 lb)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 ounces butter
- 1 large leek, white part only,finely sliced
- 1⁄2 cup brandy
- 2⁄3 cup light cream
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup toasted sliced almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil, fry turkey until done, remove from pan, cover and keep warm.
- Drain oil from the pan, add the butter and the leeks.
- Cook for a few minutes until leeks are tender.
- Add the brandy and let reduce to almost halve.
- Now add the cream and cook until slightly thickened.
- Add the grapes and the yellow pepper.
- Check the seasoning.
- Put the turkey on plates, pour the sauce over and sprinkle with the almonds,serve with choice of vegetables.