We like this with a thin pasta and steamed vegetables. Can also be made using chicken
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil, fry turkey until done, remove from pan, cover and keep warm.
- 2Drain oil from the pan, add the butter and the leeks.
- 3Cook for a few minutes until leeks are tender.
- 4Add the brandy and let reduce to almost halve.
- 5Now add the cream and cook until slightly thickened.
- 6Add the grapes and the yellow pepper.
- 7Check the seasoning.
- 8Put the turkey on plates, pour the sauce over and sprinkle with the almonds,serve with choice of vegetables.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey breasts with brandy sauce
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 442.3
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 57.0 mg
- Sodium 104.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: