Great, very easy and quick supper. This tastes wonderful! Add a side of pasta, and a salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour, salt and pepper in shallow bowl.
- 2Dip the turkey breasts in flour mix.
- 3Heat oil and butter in 12in skillet.
- 4Brown turkey slices on both sides.
- 5Mix sauce and spices; pour over turkey.
- 6Bring to a boil.
- 7Reduce heat, cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- 8Sprinkle with cheeses; cover and let the cheese melt.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Breasts Italiano
Serving Size: 1 (1298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2044.4
- Calories from Fat 891
- Total Fat 99.0 g
- Saturated Fat 30.2 g
- Cholesterol 774.6 mg
- Sodium 1654.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 257.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: