Prep 8 mins
Cook 12 mins
Great, very easy and quick supper. This tastes wonderful! Add a side of pasta, and a salad.
Make and share this Turkey Breasts Italiano recipe from Food.com.
- Mix flour, salt and pepper in shallow bowl.
- Dip the turkey breasts in flour mix.
- Heat oil and butter in 12in skillet.
- Brown turkey slices on both sides.
- Mix sauce and spices; pour over turkey.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheeses; cover and let the cheese melt.