Prep 8 mins
Cook 12 mins
Great, very easy and quick supper. This tastes wonderful! Add a side of pasta, and a salad.
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 turkey breast, slices (3-4 oz)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 16 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 teaspoons parmesan cheese
- Mix flour, salt and pepper in shallow bowl.
- Dip the turkey breasts in flour mix.
- Heat oil and butter in 12in skillet.
- Brown turkey slices on both sides.
- Mix sauce and spices; pour over turkey.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheeses; cover and let the cheese melt.