Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
From a Taste of Home Quick Cooking magazine.
- 1 (5 -6 lb) bone-in turkey breast
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- Place turkey breast in a shallow baking pan, coat with nonstick cooking spray. Tuck onion and celery underneath in the breast cavity. Combine seasonings; rub over turkey.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 185 degrees, basting every 30 minutes. Remove turkey and keep warm.
- For gravy, combine flour and water in a saucepan until smooth. Add pan drippings and bouillon. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly; boil for 2 minutes.
- Slice turkey, serve with gravy.