Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 hrs
Found this in a pillsbury cookbook. Made some very slight changes. Jut pop in the crock pot do what you gotta do,come home make the gravy, and your sides. yum...
- 1 (4 lb) fresh turkey breast or 1 (4 lb) frozen turkey breast, thawed
- 1 (15 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 (1 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- Remove& discard skin.
- Place turkey in 4 quart crock pot (slow cooker).
- Sprinkle with garlic powder& Mrs.
- In a small bowl combine cranberry sauce,soup mix and mustard.
- Blend well.
- Pour over turkey.
- Cover& cook on low 8-10 hrs or until meat thermometer reaches 165-170 degrees in the thickest part.
- Remove turkey from crock pot.
- Cover& keep warm.
- Place a fine strainer over a medium sauce pan.
- Pour liquid from crock pot through the strainer into sauce pan.
- In a small bowl blend until smooth the water& cornstarch.
- Add to strained liquid.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly boil 1 minute or until thickened.
- Slice turkey.
- Serve with gravey on the side.
- Serves 8.