Prep 25 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This came from the Betty Crocker's Slow Cooker cookbook. Very easy and very yummy...makes fabulous leftovers
- 946.36 ml cooked wild rice
- 177.44 ml finely chopped onion
- 118.29 ml dried cranberries
- 78.07 ml slivered almonds
- 2 medium cooking apples, peeled or unpeeled,coarsley chopped (2 cups)
- 1814.36-2267.96 g whole boneless turkey breast, thawed if frozen
- Mix all ingredients except turkey.
- Cut turkey into slices at 1-inch intervals about three-fourths of the way through, forming deep pockets.
- Place turkey in 3 1/2 to 6 quart slow cooker.
- Stuff pockets with wild rice mixture.
- Place remaining rice mixture around edge of cooker.
- Cover and cook on low setting 8 to 9 hours or until turkey is no longer pink in center.