8 hrs 25 mins
Jen Wiehl's Note:
This came from the Betty Crocker's Slow Cooker cookbook. Very easy and very yummy...makes fabulous leftovers
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients except turkey.
- 2Cut turkey into slices at 1-inch intervals about three-fourths of the way through, forming deep pockets.
- 3Place turkey in 3 1/2 to 6 quart slow cooker.
- 4Stuff pockets with wild rice mixture.
- 5Place remaining rice mixture around edge of cooker.
- 6Cover and cook on low setting 8 to 9 hours or until turkey is no longer pink in center.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Breast Stuffed with Wild Rice and Cranberries
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 555.9
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 118.0 mg
- Sodium 112.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 50.1 g