Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 3 ounces turkey breast, deli style
- 1 ounce low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup asparagus, cut in pieces
- 1⁄2 pita pocket
- 1⁄2 tomatoes, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup bean sprouts
- 2⁄3 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cilantro, dried
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 dash lemon & herb seasoning
- 1 dash celery salt (optional)
- 3⁄8 cup fresh blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry, fresh
- 1⁄2 teaspoon slivered almonds
- Heat oil in non-stick saute pan on medium-setting.
- Add onion, asparagus, sprouts, garlic, soy sauce, lemon herb seasoning and celery salt and cook until asparagus is tender.
- Place tomatoes and turkey breast in a pita pocket and spoon vegetable mixture into pocket.
- Place on serving plate and surround with berries and almonds.