These are a fun way to start your day! I like this recipe because it isn't a lot of fuss in the morning.
- In a large non-stick pan, crumble and cook turkey until no longer pink, about 8 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
- Wipe pan clean with paper towel and reserve for cooking eggs.
- Break eggs into a large bowl and whisk until yolks and whites are well blended.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour eggs into reserved pan and scramble until desired doneness.
- In order, top each tortilla with turkey, cheese, eggs and salsa.
- Fold and serve.