Recipe by mydesigirl
These are a fun way to start your day! I like this recipe because it isn't a lot of fuss in the morning.
Top Review by LUVMY2BOYS
This was a great change up for my husband's breakfast! I don't know how far I deviated from the specified amounts, but I stayed true to the recipe's intent :-). I used three chopped links of turkey sausage, scrambled some egg substitute for the$ eggs & added a slice of turkey bacon. I also used low fat cheese & added some sliced black olives. I assembled the burrito the night before, then told DH to heat it in the microwave in the morning (to melt the cheese & re-heat the fillings) & then add the salsa himself. It's a great alternative to fast food & very easy to put together. Thanks so much for sharing!
- 453.59 g turkey sausage, the breakfast kind
- 12 large eggs
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 236.59 ml salsa
- 6 large flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large non-stick pan, crumble and cook turkey until no longer pink, about 8 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
- Wipe pan clean with paper towel and reserve for cooking eggs.
- Break eggs into a large bowl and whisk until yolks and whites are well blended.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour eggs into reserved pan and scramble until desired doneness.
- In order, top each tortilla with turkey, cheese, eggs and salsa.
- Fold and serve.