1/1 Photo of Turkey Breakfast Tacos
These are a fun way to start your day! I like this recipe because it isn't a lot of fuss in the morning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large non-stick pan, crumble and cook turkey until no longer pink, about 8 minutes.
- 2Remove from pan.
- 3Wipe pan clean with paper towel and reserve for cooking eggs.
- 4Break eggs into a large bowl and whisk until yolks and whites are well blended.
- 5Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Pour eggs into reserved pan and scramble until desired doneness.
- 7In order, top each tortilla with turkey, cheese, eggs and salsa.
- 8Fold and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Breakfast Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 766.1
- Calories from Fat 347
- Total Fat 38.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 487.5 mg
- Sodium 1871.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 38.9 g