Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is really quick and easy to make. I usually make a double batch and freeze individual patties to keep in my freezer for breakfast. I have another turkey sausage recipe, but I've since found this one and like it much better. These can be cooked in a skillet or on a George Foreman grill.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄8 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pinch allspice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1 pinch mustard powder
- 1 pinch lemon peel
- Place meat in a medium sized bowl.
- Add spices to water and blend well.
- Pour spice blend over meat and mix well.
- Make into patties of desired shape.
- Cook until center is no longer pink.
These little sausages were really good. I made 9 patties that were each measured in a 1/4 cup measure. We had these with poached eggs on toast and fruit salad. Made for PRMR. Thanks!