Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Cooking Light. Nice substitute for a full-fat brat. Except for the salt and pepper, I use the full amount of spice for one pound of turkey. I tried with ground chicken (not ground chicken breast) the other day and that was great too.
- Combine all ingredients except spray and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions, shaping each into a 1/2 inch thick patty.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over med high.
- Coat with spray.
- Add 4 patties; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done.
- Repeat procedure with spray and remaining patties.
- Serve with rye bread and spicy mustard.