Prep 0 mins
Cook 35 mins
Grilled Turkey/beer bratwurst with vadallia onions.
- 4 turkey bratwursts
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle beer, of choice
- sliced vidalia onion
- sliced sweet pepper
- butter substitute or cooking spray
- Dijon mustard
- horseradish sauce
- 4 buns
- Boil Turkey Bratwurst in beer for 30 minutes.
- Saute onions & peppers until transparent and tender.
- Drain sausage and place on grill. Grill until you see grill marks. (doesn't take but a few minutes).
- Serve in buns with dijon mustard and horseradish sauce.