Not your typical bolognese sauce! It makes 1 quart and the turkey can easily be replaced by ground beef. Stacey
- In a 4 quart saucepan heat oil over medium heat.
- add onion and cook for 2 minutes.
- add ground turkey cook until turkey is cooked through, 4 minutes.
- add the fennel seed and milk.
- cook for another 3 minutes.
- add tomatoes, parsley, oregano and chicken broth.
- add salt and pepper to taste.
- bring sauce to a boil.
- reduce heat to low and simmer the sauce uncovered, stirring occasionally for 35 to 40 minutes.