Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is from TOH. YUM!
- 1 (16 ounce) package pasta shells, cooked, drained and cooled
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey or 3 cups chicken
- 1 cup diced green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup bleu cheese salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons celery seeds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, turkey, green pepper and onion in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine dressing, sour cream, celery seed, pepper and salt if desired; pour over salad and toss. Serve immediately.