Recipe by lilchris
This recipe came from Pillsbury. It makes a nice lunch or a light supper.
Top Review by mama smurf
Delicious! I love chive & onion cream cheese so this was definately a keeper and one to try...I'm glad I did. I followed this as directed only I did squeeze the tomato before chopping so some of the liquid was gone...all I can say is a keeper! Made for SPRING PAC 2010.
- 59.14 ml chive & onion cream cheese
- 29.58 ml mayonnaise
- 6 piece precooked bacon, crumbled
- 4 flour tortillas, 8 inch
- 170.09 g thin sliced cooked turkey
- 236.59 ml chopped roma tomato
- 236.59 ml shredded lettuce