Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from Pillsbury. It makes a nice lunch or a light supper.
- 1⁄4 cup chive & onion cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 6 pieces precooked bacon, crumbled
- 4 flour tortillas, 8 inch
- 6 ounces thin sliced cooked turkey
- 1 cup chopped roma tomato
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and mayo. Then stir in bacon.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over each tortilla.
- Top with turkey, tomatoes, and lettuce. Roll up tightly.
- Serve immdiately or refrigerate in plastic wrap for up to 24 hours.
Delicious! I love chive & onion cream cheese so this was definately a keeper and one to try...I'm glad I did. I followed this as directed only I did squeeze the tomato before chopping so some of the liquid was gone...all I can say is a keeper! Made for SPRING PAC 2010.