Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
We love roll ups and these are no exception. The flavored cream cheese is a nice addition to this recipe. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do.
- 1⁄4 cup chive & onion cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 6 slices precooked bacon, cut into small pieces
- 4 flour tortillas
- 6 ounces thinly sliced turkey, from the deli
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- In small bowl, mix cream cheese and mayo, stir in bacon.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over each tortilla.
- Top with turkey, tomatoes and lettuce.
- Roll up tightly.
- Serve immedietely, or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 24 hours.