- 1 lb ground turkey
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 2 1⁄2 cups frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, cook turkey until no longer pink; drain.
- In a large saucepan, combine flour and milk until smooth. Bring to a boil, cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in vegetables and turkey.
- Transfer to a greased 8-inch baking dish.
- Separate biscuits; place over turkey mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.