Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Haven't tried this yet...I just dreamed it up and want to keep it in a safe place until I do :).
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet fajita seasoning mix
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 onion, diced
- 1⁄2 bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- Brown turkey in a medium skillet.
- Add water, seasoning, and onion and sautee until onion is tender.
- Add corn and beans, stirring until heated through.
- Serve with tortillas, chips, rice, whatever strikes you!