- 8 ounces skinless boneless turkey breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 6 1⁄2 pizza crust mix (I use Pillsbury refrigerated pizza crust)
- 1 cup lowfat mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F Prepare a cookie sheet.
- Prepare pizza crust according to package directions, baking 8 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat barbecue sauce and turkey.
- Spread sauce mixture on pizza crust. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese has melted.