1/1 Photo of Turkey Balls With Mash & Gravy
Everything that you love about Thanksgiving dinner in a very comforting meal. Best with leftover roasted turkey but you can use ground turkey. Take the turkey up to 16oz if you use ground turkey to allow for shrinkage & brown the ground turkey before adding to the mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces roast turkey
- 6 slices white bread
- 6 slices whole wheat bread
- 6 ounces diced onions
- 3 ounces grated carrots
- 3 ounces diced celery
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/4 teaspoon chicken seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Sweat vegetables down with salt then set aside to cool.
- 2Cut sliced bread into half inch by half inch squares & chop turkey into similar sized chunks.
- 3Combine all ingredients, mix well & form into 12 equal balls about the size of an ice cream scoop (a little smaller than a tennis ball).
- 4Bake at 350f for about 30 to 40 minutes for internal temp of 160°F.
- 5Serve 3 on a bed of your favorite style of mashed potato's & dress with gravy.
- 6I also like to add a touch of chicken seasoning & sage to my gravy.
- 7Recipe will absolutely stuff 4 adults or leave 6 adults with a little room for desert.
Browse Our Top Taste/Mood Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Taste/Mood Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Balls With Mash & Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.2
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 159.5 mg
- Sodium 549.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 19.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: