1/1 Photo of Turkey Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Pepper Poppers
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Cut stems off of peppers and cut them all in half longways. Remove the seeds and membranes from peppers.
- 22. Mix cheddar cheese with cream cheese. Fill each pepper with the cream cheese mixture.
- 33. Wrap 1/2 slice bacon around each pepper half. Place on a foiled (cooking spray such as Pam) lined baking sheet.
- 44. Place in a 450° F (230° C). oven for 10-15 minutes or until bacon is fully cooked.
- 55. Remove and serve when cool enough to safely eat.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Pepper Poppers
Serving Size: 1 (396 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.8
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 174.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 4.2 g