- 1 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and mashed
- 1 tablespoon taco sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 flour tortillas
- 8 ounces thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 8 slices pre-cooked bacon
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, mix avocado, taco sauce and garlic salt. Spread about 1 tablespoon avocado mixture on each tortilla.
- Top tortillas with turkey; spread with any remaining avocado mixture. Top with bacon, lettuce and tomatoes. Fold in sides of each wrap; roll up. Cut each in half.
- Serve immediately, or wrap each sandwich in plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving, up to 24 hours.