Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A fun twist on an old favorite!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons low-sodium onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 6 slices turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1⁄2 cups colby-monterey jack cheese (more or less to your liking)
- 2 cups cooked whole wheat macaroni
- Brown ground beef in large pot, add onion soup mix, chili powder, cumin, tomato soup and bacon;stir.
- Add cooked noodles and cheese.
- Heat till cheese is melted.