Prep 7 mins
Cook 4 mins
Quick sandwich to make! Uses deli sliced turkey and pre-cooked bacon, so it's ready in no time. The avocado gives it a nice creaminess.
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 slices bread, toasted
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- 6 slices deli smoked turkey breast
- 4 slices precooked bacon, microwaved (may cook your own if you have time, or cook some in advance)
- 1⁄2 avocado, peeled, pitted, and thinly sliced
- 1 slice ripe tomatoes
- 1 piece leaves lettuce (your choice)
- Spread the mayonnaise on one side of both slices of toasted bread.
- Top a bread slice with provolone cheese, turkey, bacon, tomato, and lettuce. Sprinkle with black pepper, if desired.
- Place the remaining bread slice on top, slice in half, and serve.
Delicious! I love BLTAT (bacon, lettuce, tomato, avocado, turkey) sandwiches, and this one with the addition of cheese was even better. I doubled the ingredients to make two sandwiches and used a hearty multigrain bread. The only change I made was to mash the avocado and add the mayonnaise to it before spreading it on the bread...yum! Thank you for sharing! **Made for 2015 Football Pool**
This is one of our favorite sandwiches! We used cajun turkey breast and some delicious fresh Farmer's Market tomatoes for this wonderful sandwich. Of course the addition of the buttery avocado and the bacon really takes this sandwich over the top. Made for Everyday is a Holiday tag, May, 2013.