1/1 Photo of Turkey Bacon Avocado Sandwich
Quick sandwich to make! Uses deli sliced turkey and pre-cooked bacon, so it's ready in no time. The avocado gives it a nice creaminess.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 slices bread, toasted
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- 6 slices deli smoked turkey breast
- 4 slices precooked bacon, microwaved (may cook your own if you have time, or cook some in advance)
- 1/2 avocado, peeled, pitted, and thinly sliced
- 1 slice ripe tomato
- 1 piece leaves lettuce (your choice)
- 1Spread the mayonnaise on one side of both slices of toasted bread.
- 2Top a bread slice with provolone cheese, turkey, bacon, tomato, and lettuce. Sprinkle with black pepper, if desired.
- 3Place the remaining bread slice on top, slice in half, and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Bacon Avocado Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (418 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 759.8
- Calories from Fat 399
- Total Fat 44.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 125.5 mg
- Sodium 2830.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 52.1 g