Recipe by gertc96
I was looking for some new ideas for my kids lunchboxes and ran across these.... They were a winner.... My kids love avocado and they made this wrap number one on their request list for lunches.....
Top Review by susie cooks
This was a nice change from our ordinary turkey sandwiches. I like the combination of the ranch dressing and salsa. I chopped up some cilantro and also used some shredded lettuce instead of the mesclun. We will definitely make this again. Thanks gert!
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons chipotle salsa
- 1⁄4 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 12 ounces sliced oven-roasted turkey breast (from deli)
- 1 ripe Hass avocado, pitted, peeled, and sliced
- 2 cups mesclun or 1 sprig cilantro
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated jicama
- 1 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced (white and green parts)
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the ranch dressing with the salsa and orange zest.
- Lay the tortillas on a cutting board, and spread the ranch mixture evenly over each one, leaving about a 1-inch border on all sides.
- Layer the turkey, avocado, lettuce, jicama, tomato, and scallions evenly over each tortilla, still leaving a border.
- Season with salt and pepper. Roll up like a pinwheel. Halve, and serve.