I was looking for some new ideas for my kids lunchboxes and ran across these.... They were a winner.... My kids love avocado and they made this wrap number one on their request list for lunches.....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup low-fat ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons chipotle salsa
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 12 ounces sliced oven-roasted turkey breast (from deli)
- 1 ripe Hass avocado, pitted, peeled, and sliced
- 2 cups mesclun or 1 sprig cilantro
- 1 1/2 cups grated jicama
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced (white and green parts)
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1In a small bowl, combine the ranch dressing with the salsa and orange zest.
- 2Lay the tortillas on a cutting board, and spread the ranch mixture evenly over each one, leaving about a 1-inch border on all sides.
- 3Layer the turkey, avocado, lettuce, jicama, tomato, and scallions evenly over each tortilla, still leaving a border.
- 4Season with salt and pepper. Roll up like a pinwheel. Halve, and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Avocado Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.3
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 595.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 32.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: