Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A unique and yummy sandwich for any occasion. My husband loves to have these for dinner, and he's a "food snob" - (French Chef). Serve this with a fruit salad of sliced strawberries and bananas.
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cilantro or 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapeno peppers
- 2 whole wheat hoagie rolls
- 6 ounces smoked turkey
- 4 red onions, slices
- 4 tomatoes, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 avocado, sliced thin
- 1 cup broccoli sprouts (bean sprouts will do)
- 8 thick slices jalapeno jack cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350 and toast rolls for 10 minutes.
- Slice rolls in half, and spread one half of each with the mayo.
- (I use lite style mayo).
- Sprinkle cilantro leaves on top of mayo.
- Place avocado on top of cilantro, followed by red onion, tomato and pepper jack cheese, 3 oz Smoked Turkey, top with broccoli sprouts and pickled japs.
- Repeat with other sandwich.