Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A buttery croissant stuffed with sliced turkey, avocado, Provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato, and topped with a special chipotle mayonnaise.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon minced chipotle chile in adobo (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce, from chipotle can
- 1 croissant
- 4 -6 slices sliced deli turkey
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 1 slice leafy lettuce
- 1⁄2 avocado, sliced
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- Chipotle Mayonnaise:.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well. Set aside.
- Spread chipotle mayonnaise on both sides of croissant. Layer on bottom, the lettuce, the turkey, cheese, tomato, avocado, and top croissant.
This sandwich is beautifully spiced. Since I don't really like mayo, i used low fat cream cheese to mix the chipotle in. Thanks so much looneytunes!