Turkey and asparagus get together in a low fat dish that cooks in no time, making it the perfect, flavorful recipe for those busy weeknights when time is scarce. To save time, prep the vegetables the night before; when it's time to cook, the slicing and dicing is already done!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb turkey breast, cut into strips
- 1 lb asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 carrots, quartered and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 scallions, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, low sodium
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 8 ounces water chestnuts, sliced
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1Lightly coat wok or large skillet with cooking spray.
- 2Over medium high heat, cook turkey for 5 minutes, or until no longer pink.
- 3Remove turkey from pan, and then add asparagus, carrots, onions, mushrooms, garlic, and ginger.
- 4Cook vegetables for 5 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
- 5In bowl, combine water, cornstarch and soy sauce, then add to skillet.
- 6Add water chestnuts, cook sauce until thickened, and then return turkey to skillet to heat through.
- 7Check for seasoning, adding salt and/or pepper to taste.
- 8Serve over steamed rice.
Browse Our Top Turkey Breasts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Turkey Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Asparagus Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.4
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 58.9 mg
- Sodium 495.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 24.7 g