Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Unique, but very yummy!
- 4 slice turkey breast
- 2 slice rye bread
- 4 stalk fresh asparagus, blanched (not canned!)
- 14.79 ml thousand island dressing (or more if desired)
- 2 slice swiss cheese
- alfalfa sprout (optional)
- Toast bread and spread slices with 1000 Island dressing.
- Place a slice of cheese on each slice of bread.
- Trim asparagus to width of turkey slices.
- Roll each asparagus spear in a turkey slice.
- Line one slice of bread with the asparagus/turkey rolls.
- Top with alfalfa sprouts& the 2nd slice of bread.
- Put sandwich on a lightly greased griddle and heat until cheese melts.
- Slice on the diagonal (just my preference).