Unique, but very yummy!
Make and share this Turkey Asparagus Melt recipe from Food.com.
- Toast bread and spread slices with 1000 Island dressing.
- Place a slice of cheese on each slice of bread.
- Trim asparagus to width of turkey slices.
- Roll each asparagus spear in a turkey slice.
- Line one slice of bread with the asparagus/turkey rolls.
- Top with alfalfa sprouts& the 2nd slice of bread.
- Put sandwich on a lightly greased griddle and heat until cheese melts.
- Slice on the diagonal (just my preference).