1/1 Photo of Turkey Asparagus Melt
Unique, but very yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast bread and spread slices with 1000 Island dressing.
- 2Place a slice of cheese on each slice of bread.
- 3Trim asparagus to width of turkey slices.
- 4Roll each asparagus spear in a turkey slice.
- 5Line one slice of bread with the asparagus/turkey rolls.
- 6Top with alfalfa sprouts& the 2nd slice of bread.
- 7Put sandwich on a lightly greased griddle and heat until cheese melts.
- 8Slice on the diagonal (just my preference).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Asparagus Melt
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.5
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 55.6 mg
- Sodium 669.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 22.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: