- 6 slice bacon
- 0 sweet onion
- 3 flour tortillas
- 22.18 ml mayonnaise
- 6 slice monterey jack cheese
- 44.37 ml apple butter
- sliced smoked turkey breast
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Cook bacon until very crispy.
- 2. Drain most of the bacon grease and cook the onion until tender.
- 3. Spread mayo on each tortilla, followed by 2 slices of cheese on each, then apple butter, turkey (amount of your choosing), 2 strips of bacon for each and onions.
- 4. Roll each tortilla then grill on panini press until cheese is melted and tortilla is golden brown.