Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
copycat of the Roly Poly sandwich by the same name
- 6 slices bacon
- 1⁄4 sweet onion
- 3 flour tortillas
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 6 slices monterey jack cheese
- 3 tablespoons apple butter
- sliced smoked turkey breast
- 1. Cook bacon until very crispy.
- 2. Drain most of the bacon grease and cook the onion until tender.
- 3. Spread mayo on each tortilla, followed by 2 slices of cheese on each, then apple butter, turkey (amount of your choosing), 2 strips of bacon for each and onions.
- 4. Roll each tortilla then grill on panini press until cheese is melted and tortilla is golden brown.