1/1 Photo of Turkey-Apple Salad
We always have a lot of turkey left-over from Thanksgiving. This salad is a good way to use some of it up. Chill time is 2 hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, mix together the first 4 ingredients; set aside.
- 2In a small bowl, stir together the salad dressing and brown sugar; pour over the turkey mixture and gently toss.
- 3Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- 5Serve on a bed of shredded lettuce or cabbage or use to make sandwiches.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey-Apple Salad
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.3
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 53.2 mg
- Sodium 720.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 21.0 g
- Protein 21.2 g