Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
We always have a lot of turkey left-over from Thanksgiving. This salad is a good way to use some of it up. Chill time is 2 hours.
- 236.59 ml diced cooked turkey
- 177.44 ml chopped unpeeled apple
- 118.29 ml sliced celery
- 29.58 ml raisins
- 78.07 ml Italian salad dressing
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- salt and pepper
- shredded lettuce or cabbage
- In a bowl, mix together the first 4 ingredients; set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together the salad dressing and brown sugar; pour over the turkey mixture and gently toss.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Serve on a bed of shredded lettuce or cabbage or use to make sandwiches.
Yum yum yum! I used lean ground turkey, and nixed the celery. My apple was a crunchy braeburn, and I used fat free dressing.