Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Turkey and Apples, YUMMY!
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 1⁄2 cups turkey, chopped (cooked)
- 2 medium apples (raw)
- 1⁄4 cup flax seed
- 1 egg
- In blender puree, olive oil, garlic, turkey, egg and apples.
- In large mixing bowl add wet ingredients to flour mixture. You may need to add a bit more flour to get to right consistancy. Add in flax seeds optional if you don't have them on hand.
- Knead together, roll out dough to 1/4 inch.
- thickness, cut out and bake at 400 degrees forabout 1/2 hour or until golden brown. Let cool,store in dry place.