Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is one of the most moist and flavorful meat loaves I've come across. I've never cared for meat loaves, but my husband loves the stuff, and this is one we both enjoy eating!
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 1⁄2 cups zucchini, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups portabella mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 -2 tablespoon powdered ranch dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients, kneading it with your hands until well incorporated, and form into a ball or loaf.
- Place in a bread pan or small casserole dish.
- The loaf will retain its shape regardless of the dish it is cooked inches The larger the dish, the less fat is stored in the loaf while cooking.
- Cook uncovered 45 to 60 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
real good will make again made for Pac fall 2007