- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 1⁄2 cups zucchini, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups portabella mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 -2 tablespoon powdered ranch dressing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients, kneading it with your hands until well incorporated, and form into a ball or loaf.
- Place in a bread pan or small casserole dish.
- The loaf will retain its shape regardless of the dish it is cooked inches The larger the dish, the less fat is stored in the loaf while cooking.
- Cook uncovered 45 to 60 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.