1 hr 10 mins
This is one of the most moist and flavorful meat loaves I've come across. I've never cared for meat loaves, but my husband loves the stuff, and this is one we both enjoy eating!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Combine all ingredients, kneading it with your hands until well incorporated, and form into a ball or loaf.
- 3Place in a bread pan or small casserole dish.
- 4The loaf will retain its shape regardless of the dish it is cooked inches The larger the dish, the less fat is stored in the loaf while cooking.
- 5Cook uncovered 45 to 60 minutes.
- 6Allow to cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey and Zucchini Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.8
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 142.4 mg
- Sodium 328.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 26.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix