Turkey and Wild Rice Casserole
- In 2-quart saucepan, heat water to rolling boil. Stir in wild rice; reduce heat. Cover; simmer 40 to 50 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray 3-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix turkey, vegetables, cooked wild rice, uncooked brown rice, salt and thyme. Stir in heated broth an Alfredo sauce. Pour into casserole.
- In small bowl, mix bread crumbs, walnuts and butter; sprinkle over turkey mixture.
- Bake uncovered about 45 minutes or until hot.