Recipe by Geema
I haven't made this recipe, but it intrigues me.
Top Review by queen*in*my*kitchen
I loved this! I am not a big fan of ground turkey, so when I found a recipe containing the stuffing and cranberry jelly it made the ground turkey okay in my mind (thanks giving in a meat ball!) P.S. my hubby LOVES them! I am going to try them with turkey gravy too!
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup packaged cornbread stuffing mix
- 1⁄4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, combine milk and egg and beat well.
- Add stuffing, celery, onion, parsley, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Add turkey; mix well.
- Shape into 1-inch balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until meatballs are browned.
- In a saucepan combine the cranberry sauce, sugar and Worcestershire sauce, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add meatballs to sauce and cook over medium to low heat for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve hot in chafing dish or slow cooker.