Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great way to use up leftover turkey from the holidays! Simple, fast and even the kids will eat it. It's a whole meal in one pan. I would think this would freeze well, but I haven't tried it.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Layer turkey on bottom of 13x9 pan.
- Layer green beans over top.
- In a bowl, combine soup and milk, whisk until smooth.
- Pour soup mixture over turkey and green beans.
- Add water amount called for on stuffing mix to stuffing mix. You don't need to add the butter.
- Spread stuffing mix over turkey, green beans and soup.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until casserole is heated through, and stuffing is well-browned.