Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great way to use up leftover turkey from the holidays! Simple, fast and even the kids will eat it. It's a whole meal in one pan. I would think this would freeze well, but I haven't tried it.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Layer turkey on bottom of 13x9 pan.
- Layer green beans over top.
- In a bowl, combine soup and milk, whisk until smooth.
- Pour soup mixture over turkey and green beans.
- Add water amount called for on stuffing mix to stuffing mix. You don't need to add the butter.
- Spread stuffing mix over turkey, green beans and soup.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until casserole is heated through, and stuffing is well-browned.