Recipe by Amanda Beth
Great way to use up leftover turkey from the holidays! Simple, fast and even the kids will eat it. It's a whole meal in one pan. I would think this would freeze well, but I haven't tried it.
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups cooked turkey (sliced or shredded)
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 5 1⁄4 ounces milk (half of soup can)
- 1 (6 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Layer turkey on bottom of 13x9 pan.
- Layer green beans over top.
- In a bowl, combine soup and milk, whisk until smooth.
- Pour soup mixture over turkey and green beans.
- Add water amount called for on stuffing mix to stuffing mix. You don't need to add the butter.
- Spread stuffing mix over turkey, green beans and soup.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until casserole is heated through, and stuffing is well-browned.