Amanda Beth's Note:
Great way to use up leftover turkey from the holidays! Simple, fast and even the kids will eat it. It's a whole meal in one pan. I would think this would freeze well, but I haven't tried it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Layer turkey on bottom of 13x9 pan.
- 3Layer green beans over top.
- 4In a bowl, combine soup and milk, whisk until smooth.
- 5Pour soup mixture over turkey and green beans.
- 6Add water amount called for on stuffing mix to stuffing mix. You don't need to add the butter.
- 7Spread stuffing mix over turkey, green beans and soup.
- 8Bake for about 30 minutes, or until casserole is heated through, and stuffing is well-browned.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey and Stuffing Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 378.7
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 51.8 mg
- Sodium 1226.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 25.1 g