Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe makes perfect use of that leftover cooked turkey.
- 3 cups cooked turkey, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) bag frozen broccoli florets, thawed and drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) package turkey stuffing mix
- 3⁄4 cup hot water
- Heat oven to 350.
- Spread turkey in ungreased 13 x 9 inch glass baking dish.
- Top with broccoli.
- In medium bowl, stir together soup, sour cream and cheese; spread over broccoli.
- In large bowl, stir together stuffing mix and hot water; sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake uncovered 35 to 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Very similar to eating chicken divan and a great way to use up leftover turkey. Loved the crunchiness of the topping. I used 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken soup, reduced fat sour cream, low-sodium chicken stuffing, and all-white turkey meat.