Turkey and Sage Stuffing Loaf
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a skillet, heat oil; cook onion and celery over medium heat for 5 minutes or until softened.
- In a big mixing bowl, use your hands to gently but thoroughly combine the turkey, stuffing mix, salt, pepper, eggs, and cooked onion and celery.
- Pat mixture into a 9x5 inch loaf pan, smoothing the top.
- In a small bowl, stir the cranberry sauce and horseradish; spread about 1/3 on top of the meatloaf.
- Bake about 1 hour until the loaf is firm, the top is richly browned, and a meat thermometer registers 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Let loaf stand in pan for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with remaining cranberry-horseradish sauce.